BLOG can run on all operating systems that support Java. The minimal requirement is Java 1.6 or higher. BLOG interactive shell and debugger require scala 2.10.4 or above.
- BLOG 0.9.1 Universal zip, debian/ubuntu package (9 July 2014)
- BLOG 0.9 Universal zip, debian/ubuntu package (4 July 2014)
- BLOG 0.8 (binary) and BLOG 0.8 (source) (13 June 2014).
- BLOG 0.7 (binary) and BLOG 0.7 (source) (27 December 2013).
- BLOG 0.6 (binary) and BLOG 0.6 (source) (5 April 2013), The BLOG Language Reference for version 0.6
- BLOG 0.5 (universal) (23 December 2012)
- BLOG 0.4 (universal) (3 September 2012)
- BLOG 0.3.5 (universal) (enhanced version of 0.3)
- BLOG 0.3 (universal) (14 August 2008)
- BLOG 0.2 (universal) (14 December 2007)
- BLOG 0.1.6 (16 March 2007)
- BLOG 0.1.5 (13 January 2006)
- BLOG 0.1.4 (21 December 2005)
- BLOG 0.1.3 (6 November 2005)
- BLOG 0.1.2 (27 September 2005)
- BLOG 0.1.1 (21 September 2005)
- BLOG 0.1 (universal) (10 September 2005)
Latest Development Snapshot
You may download the latest development Zip File
You may also view the latest development from Github
- BLOG Pygment lexer A syntax highlight package for Latex and Markdown. (created by: Sharad Vikram and Lei Li)
- BLOG syntax highlighting for sublime (created by: Lei Li)
- BLOG syntax highlighting for VIM: blog.vim (created by Bharath Ramsundar)
- BLOG syntax highlighting for Emacs: blog.el (created by: Wei Wang)
BLOG system is released under the BSD license:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Copyright (c) 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 Regents of the University of California. Copyright (c) 2007, 2008, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the University of California, Berkeley nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
The BLOG system also includes several pieces of third-party software: A modified version of the CUP v0.11b parser generator; a modified version of the JFLex 1.6.0 lexical analyzer generator; the JAMA 1.0.3 matrix package; the JUnit 4.10 unit testing framework; and Google Json library. These third-party packages have their own open-source licenses.